Insurance Claims & Inspections
D.T Roofing has experience in dealing with insurance claims, and works closely with major insurance companies. We have taken extra steps to ensure that we have the most knowledgeable people on our staff to be able to help you to the best of our ability. Drayson Tousignant is our Haag Certified Residential Roof Inspector.
What Does Haag Certification Tell You About Me?
It’s common sense: building materials don’t last forever. Throughout a product’s life cycle, its ability to keep you dry and insulated can be affected in a variety of ways. The natural process of weathering and aging can be accelerated by a number of factors:
- problems during manufacturing
- design issues or errors during installation
- the damaging effects of hail and wind or other non-natural (mechanical) forces
While these issues are very different in origin, on the surface they can look quite similar. Determining the true cause of an issue with confidence requires advanced knowledge and thorough investigation techniques.
This is why Haag Certification is so valuable. Haag Certified Inspectors are not beginners in
the field. They are adjusters, estimators, home inspectors, roofing contractors, consultants,
and other industry pros who have fine-tuned their inspection skills to find damage where
- Not only must students meet prerequisites to attend, but they receive three days of direct and intensive training from seasoned Haag Engineers. (Haag’s course developers and teachers draw on Haag’s long history as a leader in the field of forensic engineering. Course instructors have over 300 years of combined field experience and have authored numerous industry-leading reports and researched studies on damage assessment.)
- To earn their designation as Haag Certified Inspectors, students must prove an in-depth understanding of advanced damage assessment techniques and philosophies by passing a comprehensive final exam.
- Students maintain active status as Certified Inspectors by requalifying through testing on an annual basis.
Simply put: Haag Certified Inspectors are tested professionals who possess the resources to assess damage with confidence.
Check out my personal Haag Certified Inspector profile at haagcertifiedinspector.com today!